7.1.06

I kinda found out how i was totally wrong about my B.M teacher.She, on her first day,came gingerly inot my class and acted all cocky and boastful(according to me and my frens).But soon enough, today as she was in the class teaching and talking about how we SHOULD leran in schools and how most teachers that teach malay are wrong in what they teach.She's a nice person after all.Hope that my malay will improve with you around.Thank you.

After school today, i had to wait so friggin long for just a bus to come.First i didn't think it urgent to take the bus coz got alot of peeps waiting.Then the next bus came 30 mins later.That i went.So i waited and waited and waited..... mana tau, when it reached my turn to get on the bus,the bus driver just took of.Had to wait for another 20 ins then the lousiest of all lousy bus came.What to do?? take lor... haih.....

Tok more later.Gtg now.





p.s.Zilin got baptized today!! wheee wahaha all the best to you ya?!!