25.8.06

Random

Alot of bloggers are going on the random-ing ride. Random post popping up like daisies. Feeling much better now than i did a few days ago. I finally did what i was suppose to do laaast week. And im glad i did.

But, strangely now she's the one feelin down. Bleeh. Talk about motivation. wowee. Hope you're doing fine girl. Feel free to talk when you need someone. *unlike the someone who doesnt tell me anything evenif i ask/beg* haha.. you catch my drift?

Kim Huat came back from the national championships already. Slg lost to Png, but got second after Terrenganu (which was the host state). I heard there was some foul play.Lousy scumbags. wanna bribe people just so that the state can win?? wats the logic in that? filthy good-for-nothings. Slg was supposed to win! hmmph.

It's gonna rain soon. And I think im sick again. bleeh. till the next update comes!




COLDPLAY:CLOCKS




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home