28.4.07

Know how they say, "Forgive and Forget"?

Well, my problem is that i forget faster than i can forgive! So you guys are really lucky to have known me! But of course, This only happens sometimes. Don't ask me why, but i can only forget certain things, and kinda remember the rest. BUT i can't really tell how to specifically classify it.

Im a messed up person.

Been playing LOTs and LOTS of futsal lately. Yayee~!
Got to train stamina. It's been like shit laying at the bottom of the 'loji'. For the first few games, ran out of stamina so fast i had to squat most of the time.

At least now my stamina is growing! *i hope*

'Remaja Kebangsaan' Tourney next month. 26-27 May.
I Soooo wanna go, But im not so sure my parents will let me participate.
Reason 1: College starts 22nd May. Will be tied up from then on. No time to practice.
Reason 2: It's a Saturday AND a Sunday. "NO. Dont skip worship"

Only 2 reasons i can think of. Maybe they can come up with more. I dunno.

Over the past few months, it's been pretty lonely.
No job to keep me busy, just computer games. My eyesight is worst now. Great.
Save for the fact that i still get to play futsal and go for taekwondo practice, i would have died and no one would give a damn! kidding.

I should be contended with everything i have! right?? I've been trying to at least. No certain results so far. Must gambate! Hope you guys are/will be/will TRY to be contended! It's supposedly helpful to release stress. (I don't know how that applies to me)


Next week, OPENING OF SPIDER-MAN 3!!!!!! I wanna watch fast! coming back from KAPAR on the 2nd only. so must book tickets and watch that night itself! I DUN GIVE A !@#$.

Who's with me?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home