4.3.06

Can'tsay much about the past few days,except that it was REALLY tiring.Been training for a taekwondo performance due next tuesday.I don't seem to be getting support from the members.Had to force a few to join.

Will be a demonstration for about 10 mins. or less.A few basic's, taeguek 5 and breaking planks.That's about it actually.Tmmrw will be the first rehersal involving every member.Hope i trained them well(and did the right thing).

I right now have this humongous pimple on my nose.A little to the right.My right.
Painful stuff.*ouch* wish it would go away quick.Makes me look a tad MORE uglier than before.haha...

There is a fashion show held by a youth group of my friends'.I bought a ticket to attend.Had to.Was bugged.Realy bugged.Submitted.*whine*..... Just hope that i will get to watch Final Destination 3 before that.Heex...XD

This Sat. pulak, Sean lim's barfday.I din get him a present yet.Can't think of anything to get him.Something not too expensive,not ugly,something which will mean alot to him.No idea's either??... me too.I just hope i go there for the dinner with something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home