21.5.06

This post has been long awaited for by some.

After a loong loong time of not posting.Some may have thought that i've abbandoned this blog.But im here to reassure u guys tat it's NOT.

It's already the mid of 2006.Time really flies when ur growing older.when u realise tat life isn't that long after all.When u are cautious about ur surroundings and always vigilant.I don't know about u.But i've alreay started to regret growing up and wasting all those years of my teens.Weird huh? looking back at those times, i feel like it's been wasted.

STUDY.the only word tat's sticking in my head right now.Preassure's already setting in.I'm really trying my best to study.i've actually broke my record of studying continuosly for 3 days!! about 3-4 hours each day.Really hope that it will continue and not die out.Hope that all i've read/learned/studied will stick in my now oh so painful cramped up head.

Mid year examinations are here already.right now into my 2 week of examination.Tiring.Hope it'll turn out good.i wanna progress.Big word for me huh?.

Claire's first wedding dinner is tonight.Hope all runs well.

Gtg now.Hope to see u guys visiting as often now.will be blogging once again!!



I l0vE ac0untS~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home