7.6.06

Been visiting blogs lately.Got really aroused by the way some people write.Proficiency and grammar 100%.Cant imagine that there are people out there who are either the same age, or even younger who write better than me.Okay, i confess. I'm not good at writing at all.But looking at what they write and how they write it.It astounds me.How well if i could write just like them.Or maybe even better? who knows?

Some in school say that i'm good in english.That i do well in english, that i'm an english genie or something.Fact is, my english is just not as good as u think it is.I may seem good at it, but i just am not.Thousands out there are just so much more better than this screwed up thing u see here.English just isn't measured by how well u speak only, but how well you know, how well you pronounce a word, how well you spell, and all that stuff.Going out into the world, how well you speak won't help much if it's not backed up with how much you know and how proficient you are at it.

Srutinising myself won't help me improve on my knowledge in this language.I know.But i just can't help it.I get all worked up on wanting to write out a good piece, but in the end find out that what i've learnt all this years has been a total waste.Crap.Feeling down again.Hope to be getting better though.


zip it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home