24.12.06

Leaving for singapore tomorrow.
Leaving at 10 in the morning with a.abby driving, ashley and randall.
Leaving M'sia for 5 days.
Leaving my blankey behind.

With it, i'll also be leaving alot of things behind. And i dont think i want to return to it anymore.
Not gonna look back from now on and say what a dreadful life i've had.
Not gonna look back and see myself the way i was before.
Not gonna look back from now on.

Moving to the new year now. Moving on, moving forward never backwards.
Hope next year would be emotionless.
Wouldn't want to 'hope for things not seen', even though thats called faith in the bible, it isn't in real life. Hoping for something not there is totally useless and meaningless.
I've got to watch my own back from now on. Guess im returning back to my old self. All the best to me.


turning into a pillar of salt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home