8.6.06

I've been pondering on this though for awhile already. Should I, or should i not close down me other blog?

It's been long since i've ever visited it anyways, never posted, tagged, viewed it.Thought of focusing on this one blog where i started it all anew.Oh oh.. just changed my background.Kinda used the old one from the other blog.wakakaka..But nice wert....

Learnt something new yesterday.That you have to make the batter for mee hun ge and let it rest for a few hours before cooking it.It will then taste better so it seems.wahaha.. nvr really tried to cook mee hun ge.Used to be my favorite dish last time.Still is though.I like eating it wif cili padi.Nice nice.hehehe

School holidays are almost up.None of my homework is done yet.Ashley just reminded me to print out her pics for her project too.Oh crap.That just reminded me that I have not completed my moral project also! wowee..

Gonna be hectic soon.Me life is all gonna have to be focused on STUDYING.Hope i can pull trough spm.see u guys around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home