5.9.06

A soft answer turns away wrath,
but a harsh word stirs up strife.
proverbs 15:1

I have been meditating on this verse alot lately. Kinda helps me cool down. Emotions running high! "Haywire liao". It seems to me that everywhere i go something just pisses me off. Could it be that im just too sensitive? or that im unintentionally trying to find falut with everything?

Trials up 2 weeks from now. Glad that im actually putting in SOME effort, if none at all. Hope to do my best as this is my last year in school. Right now, most of us are already so eager to finish up and leave school. Bet you they never really bothered to think what will happen after leaving school. For the first few months after leaving i'll definitely miss school. Not because i miss the canteen food, or the teachers or the aroma of the loo. I guess it would be beacuse i would rarely or maybe not at all ever meet most of my friends ever again. For someone like me, friends are hard to find, and when you do, they never really last long. By saying so, i mean to say that after a fleeting moment of being the best of buddies and stuff, they tend to sway and follow the 'trend'. Which in my case is the 'macha' crowd.

Prefect farewell gathering wil be on the 17th of this month. sunday. 12-4 p.m. Guess i'll have to rush there right after worship IF it finishes late. (which it almost most certainly verily will). Planning to wear all black with a white tie. hehehe...(i must be crazy too. on a sunday afternoon??!)

wont have much time on the com any longer. 'study study study'. well, 'no pain no gain'. =)

p.s. : decision were never easy to make. you're priceless too. take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home