16.6.06

Gwen.I was tagged to do this?!... didn't know at first.bahahaha... nvr really read or gave 2 cents into thinking about al this stuff.So i guess i'll be oozing those juicy brains of mine.(You have two brains mind u.)Forgive the crap, forget the lame.hit me back, i'll do the same.(even much harder).Enjoy.


Four jobs I would stink at:
#1 actural scientist-My maths and science grades should give u the ans as to why.
#2 lawyer-i can't really fight back because i'm totally no good at it.Esp wif women.shucks.
#3 telemarketer-heck.why would i wanna be one?
#4 grahpic designer-i suck at arts.seriosly.

Four pretend nicknames I’m making up for myself:
#1 angelic_ghost-the one tat suits me best.
#2 ostRicH?-duno why.but joann gave me this nick.bahaha..
#3 Pwiggy!-only one person calls me by tat nick.ain't gonna tell who.*shhh.secret*
#4 a.Moody-can't think of any.so just whack ny.hahaha...

Four movies I have watched over and over:
#1 SpongeBob SquarePants!-definitely one of the best.
#2 Patch adams-Love it.
#3 Windtalkers-okay okay show ny la.Compared to band of brothers and black hawk down ofcourse..
#4 New Police story-One of Jackie chan's best.

Four things I love to do on my weekends:
#1DotA-although i rarely play it nowadays.
#2 sleep-eventhough it's bad for the soul.dun believe?Go read it up in the bible.
#3 read-if there's a great book awaiting.hehehe...suprised?
#4 cook!-never really got the chance to cook a full dinner/lunch.But i have made breakfast plenty of times.

Four things I could NOT live without (besides oxygen, H20, and miscellaneous life-sustaining substances):
#1 my friends-Duh-uh...
#2 my soul-it doesn't sustain life.it IS life.hahaha..
#3 love?-who doesn't?
#4 Com-play play play!

Four TV shows I geek out to, or used to geek out to:
#1 Charmed - because i have nothing else to watch on friday nights.
#2 Smallville-nice nice.
#3 Oliver's Twist-yummy yummy yumm yumm.
#4 Crocodile hunter-haha..i love documentaries.

Four of my favorite foods, partnered with people with whom I enjoy eating said foods:
#1 McDonald's - friends and family.
#2 mamak-church youths/michelle/theeban
#3 Telok Gong-family
#4 Osaka-family once again! hahaha.. i rarely go on adventures.bleeh.

Four places I would rather be right now:
#1 SPCA-all the cute lil babies are there.hehehe...
#2 Singapore-me buddies are awaiting for me.
#3 Paintballing-it's been a loooooooooooooong while.
#4 mamaking-wif mich ofcourse.bahahaha...rarely go la.

Four people I’m mercilessly tagging:
#1 MICHELLE oH-since u begged me not to.bahahaha...
#2 kat kat-meow~
#3 ZiLin-haha..lil bro!
#4 sean-youth leader.i wanna read more.bahahaha...



i've got a joy joy joy joy down in my heart.WHERE?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home