11.9.06

Have you ever felt how it would be like to come out of trials and tribulations with triumph? How everything will seem to be way much better than before, reflecting on the time when you were going trough tough times and all.

Then sayig to yourself "Ah, i guess God was behind this all along and helped me out. Thank you God for making me learn something out of this." or "Ah, I didn't even need God to help me out. Sooner or later there will be a time where i will overcome my problems. No biggie."

What will you say then? Is relying on God really that important?

Let me just tell you my side of the story. You think about yours.

For the pass few weeks, as you all know i've been feeling down. Due to various reasons i got moody and touchy. Everything seemed to go wrong at all times. That i was the one right always, and that im 'doing my best'.

Days seemed to move by slower than usual. Didn't consult or talk to anyone except myself. Have you ever thought to yourself, and during the session you tend to get aroused and emotional and stuff? I know i did.

Then i was going too deep. Too deep to even catch a glimpse of light. I felt restless and uncertain of myself. Not being able to comprehend what i was thinking, not being sure about how i felt and what i should do.

I wouldn't say that it was a stroke of luck that i found a way out, but eventually i did. It took much courage and strength to finally pull through. To me, that was the one thing that i learnt from this block i had to climb over to continue my journey in this life. I made the first step.

Being fully reliable on God, i found the courage to face my problems in the face. Not being shaken by my surroundings.

I've learnt this during youth bible class a few weeks ago. "Christians now live their lives with the world centered and God as a tool to help them achieve their dreams. What we should be, are christians with God centered in our hearts and living our daily lifes in order to serve him."
It was something i have never heard before. Never though of. But somehow i knew it.

I tried that. Making God the center of my life. Eventhough it's hard to change ways in such short time, im still working on it. I just hope that one day in the future, i'll look back on my life and thank God for letting me realise that "all things work together for good".

What's you're view on life?





"Be angry, but do not sin"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home