16.9.06

Trying to make use of whats left. In another 2 more months time, the final exams of my high school life will take place. Trying to gather every bit of my scatered brain and drain the juices out to remember stuff.

Someone finally opened up after MUCH persuading. But the skinny thing only opened half way. hmmmph. I wanna dig further. but promised not to. At LEAST i got to know something which i've been dying to know after months! thanks btw. I know ur reading this already.

I still cant get my guitar over to mich's house to get it fixed. Crap. I soo wanna play a decent song with ALL the strings attached. Right now, there are only 4. Sigh.

Tommorow's my grading day. Gonna be upgraded to blue 2 if i pass. *YES!* so wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home