27.10.06

Playing this Game.

Everyone has played this game or will soon play the game.
Playing this game needs courage, patience and determination.

Some regard this game as being the best game ever. Some say this game is a waste of time, just a bore. I say. "Que sara, sara. whatever may be, may be".

This game, having seen many either emerging victorios or losing out shamefully, is quite a scare. I myself have played this game before. But each time it confronts me with something so utterly baffling new. Knowing what to do isn't easy anymore. And cheat codes aren't what they seem to be here. Because cheating will either make you forfeited or on some occasions, go scott free with a very rare exception there.

Right now,
im fighting a losing battle. And losing isn't easy to handle. The battle is a long terrifying, deceptive, exhausting one. Having been drained of all life source a few times, this fight is really taxing. Sometimes i guess it's just a battle of wits, courage and timing. Depending on the higher power to guide and help me through now. I find it very relieving to know that He is there at least to lean on, if none on the field.

Right now,
I feel as if I am the game. Having to look at the circumstances i'm in. Not knowing how to overcome the true enemy. This obstacle SO huge, yet so miniscule is leaning itself closer to me. Threatning to crush me to tiny bits, like a tank going over a monkey's brain or something in the likes. And at the same time, I must keep in mind the hidden tropical bushmen, hidden from sight firing their fiery darts in hopes of disabling me. Not withstanding other obstacles like the walls of doom and craters of death combined with the snakey valleys of guilt and the gates of hades. I'm being played around with.

One must really be on the tips of his toes. Always on the look out for signs.

I want to be coming out triumphant, having been able to overcome this. Then saying, "I have fought the good fight, I have kept the faith, I have won!"





running out of life sources now,
last shot,
last try,
one victory.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home