11.10.06

I've been hiT. arrgh..

AWESOME PEOPLE I WANT TO MEET
- mysElF !
- jackie Chan
- tom hanks
- mr. arnold swaz
- Dakota Fanning
- Chris Brown
- Jamie Oliver


THINGS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT
- Friends
- Bolster.
- cartoons
- moovies
- music
- Cash


I WISH I COULD
- Be like Jamie Oliver. >)
- Play unlimited paintball
- Have 'her'. ;)
- show my friends how much they mean to me
- Travel
- eat loads of choc!

SONGS THAT I THINK ARE AWESOME
- Oasis - Let there be love
- importance of being idle
- .The strokes - every song!
- Nick Lachey - I Can't Hate You Anymore.
- Gorrilaz - feel good inc.
- weezer
- fort minor
- Hinder - Lips of an Angel.

I WANT
- a lil bit of freedom
- mp4
- laptop
- cash
- New phone.
- a life. >)
- more best friends.

HOW I SEE MYSELF IN TEN YEARS
- Owner of a few restaurants. =)
- RICH!!!
- stronger in the faith.

RANDOM FACTS
- I love her. >)
- I love God
- I love my blanky
- I love photography.
- I love photoshoping
- I love gossip! heex.
- I love my friends. alot.
- I love music.
- I love candy~.
- I hate good for nothings.
- I hate being brought up just to be shot down.
- I hate i hates. =)
- I hate SAM!. joking~

PEOPLE I TAG
- Michelle
- Sean
- Kathy
- Zelda
- Sam sam sam! Hah!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home