21.9.06

Four and a half hours of Accounts in one day is way too intoxicating. I wonder how many brain cells died during the process.

Today after school, i had a class. From 2.30-6.30. As usual the teacher continued on for another half hour. Reached home at 7.30. Right now im slightly exhausted. No idea why. Still so much energy in me. =)

Getting addicted to bleach again! hahaha... now i wanna read the whole thing. It's getting to be even more interesting as the plot thickens! woot~

This sat will be the last paper i'll have to sit for my trials. Chem and physics were good. But im not too sure about add maths. Even my add maths teacher said those questions were difficult.

Gonna be a very tough 2 months ahead of me. all this will end on the 1st of dec. at about 4 in the afternoon. that's the date i've been raring to see. Just hope nothing goes lose in there. XP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home